Our ServicesBelow are some of the services we can offer;-
- Farm Business Appraisals
- New Enterprise Analysis
- 'Turnaround' consultancy advice for ailing businesses
- Farm Business Tenancies and Tenancy Reviews
- Contract Farming, Joint Venture and Management Agreements
- Rural Planning Advice and Applications
- Monthly Accounting including Cashflow and VAT
- Completion of BPS and other DEFRA subsidy schemes
- Application for DEFRA Rural Enterprise Scheme funding
- Management of land under environmental schemes
- Reports to Banks, Accountants, Partners, Trustees
- Land purchases and sales
- Basic Payment Scheme advice
All work is confidential, and fee quotations are discussed at the initial meeting.
Agricultural Management Consultants based near Stowmarket, Suffolk. Established in 1988, our work ranges from ongoing farm management advice and account management to one off projects and appraisals.
Our clients are mainly throughout East Anglia and farm areas of land ranging from less than 100 acres to over 2000 acres. They have a large range of enterprises, from root and combinable crops to pigs, sheep and cattle. We work for tenants, land owners and contractors. We also assist non-farming landowners to have their land managed to fulfil their investment objectives.
Mark Westwood has an Agricultural Degree from Reading University, is a Fellow of the British Institute of Agricultural Consultants (FBIAC), and is FACTS certified and on the professional register.